Almont restaurant crew jumps into action after employee goes into cardiac arrest

June 2, 2021

ALMONT, Mich. – When a worker at Country Smoke House in Almont collapsed and stopped breathing the co-owner of the business and others stepped in to help save their life.

The worker experienced cardiac arrest on Thursday (May 27). When the worker collapsed the co-owner of the business, Suzanne Francis began CPR while her husband, Stephen, retrieved an automated external defibrillator (AED).

Read the full story here.

– Click On Detroit

You can save a life …

Make a Donation or Give an AED Today